07 March 2010

Blue Marble Ice Cream Open on Court Street


That Tasti D Lite on Court Street was a nasty bit of business, serving awful product, and functioning as a veritable vortex of temptation for kids and their unsuspecting parents. I hated going in there, even as my son loved the stuff. I was happy when it abruptly closed last November, under mysterious circumstances.

Now the space it open again. It will continue to suck my kid in with the lure of sugarly sweetness. But, as Blue Marble, at least the ice cream will be real. And at least I can eat some myself without gagging. I tried the pistachio-almond. Delish. Hellishly expensive, tho.

4 comments:

bigmissfrenchie said...

Try the strawberry. It's worth every penny.

Stray Bongo said...

Agreed. Best Strawberry I have had. Although it is pricey, I love that they do the mini marble, which is, for me, the perfect amount of a sweet thing.

Brooks of Sheffield said...

Had the strawberry today. Amazing.

Unknown said...

My daughter loves blue marble especially, the strawberry flavored (Ice Sream). It is the best I have had.